Tuesday, August 01, 2006

GRRRR!

Okay seriously, I love my bro but he's so lazy when he's home. He's a well tester and works for month long streches and does 12 hour days but when he's home he's a total bum.

He has to do ALL of his laundry *they do have a washer and dryer out there* and he sleeps all day and then is up making noise at night!!!!

I'm sorry but I fricken live here with a baby that I have to take care of..meaning I have tons of laundry to do and he's SLEEPING at night.

My brother doesn't have to be doing the job he's doing either, he could be making a buttload at a company here in town but he doesn't want to be "local" so don't cry about working then!

ARGGHH!!!!......needed to vent!!!

Plus my kid is being kind of a shit head today. I don't really mean that, he's just being a bit moody. Screaming and carrying on and doesn't want to be put down but doesn't want to be held either.

Momma needs a coffee and a smoke..but since I don't really smoke I guess the coffee will have to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

:) I've had those days! Nothing to say but it can only get better!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

Maybe it's his teeth. The child I look after was the same today. Moody little buggers aren't they?!?!?! Makes life interesting (read stressful), doesn'tit?

8:05 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i love that you called him a shithead. seriously, there are some bitchy kids out there. i know what you mean about being busy. girl, i'm about to lose it between busy season at work, doing homework, getting my car fixed, and having people visit from out of town. i hope that things slow down for you soon.

K

12:57 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

they all turn out alright in the end...

6:36 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

lets hope so... :) he'll probably be like me..putting the "FUN" in dysfunctional!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home