Thursday, July 27, 2006



Sometimes I just feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I've got so much on my mind when really I would just like to throw out my brain and use my skull as a punch bowl. I don't know why, I just think it would be kinda cool "Punch anyone? Its grape!" Er..yeah.

Seriously though I'm so frustrated right now because I feel like I'm at a stand still with some things and they really aren't all my issues but at the same time I feel compelled to care about them. I think its because some people figure I'm persuasive and I have a way of making things how they are supposed to be. Only problem is I know what things are and aren't beyond my control and I know how me doing my thing will affect it one way or the other. Its hard to lay low and wait but its all part of the hunt.

On the lighter side, I did get a new lipstick today :) Its about the same shade as this font and it smells like raspberry juice crystals. I was also reading a very humorous and cool book at Superstore something like A Cougars guide to life... It was actually full of some good advice for women in general, not just cougars. I'm not gonna post any of it though, can't have the men wise to our game can we ladies? ;)

Anyways, I'm tired and I need my sleep. I busted out my satin jammies (Soooo comfy) so hi ho hi ho its off to bed I go!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

email me

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how come girls ang girl related products always smell so nice?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home