Saturday, July 22, 2006

Celebrity news for July 22/06

Still haven't seen Tom Cruises kid yet, this could be the biggest thing since Rosewell...Hmm there are too many parallels to count on that one.

Sources say that Tori Spelling *see famous dead father* is expecting. Hurry and have that baby while its still trendy Tor...

Paris *walking STI* Hilton has delayed her album release yet again, Paris honey, why delay the inevitable? We all know its gonna suck its not like its going apperciate in value the longer it sits.

David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff wants to create a musical based on his life, it will also contain bits about his Nightrider and Baywatch days. Somebody please shoot this guy already. There's funny and then there's just sad. I haven't seen a hass *snicker* been look this bad since...well ever. I think that all the washed up celebs should just do a massive concert and then commit a group koolaid hari kari together. *cher would be down for it, I know she would!*

Thats the celeb news.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey That Girl, Sorry I haven't been aroud for a while.

I'm secretly hoping that Tom Cruise ate the baby instead of the placenta.

Also, you're right. Hoff has milked his own cheesiness for far too long.

The koolaid concert sounds like a great idea. However, there are soe washed up celebs I think should be spared. especially Screech & K-Fed. I think they've got a lot more gold in them yet.

Love Dave

4:15 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

Hey I like the new Hilton song... If the whole cd is like that I'll probably steal it...

Oh did you hear today she compared herself to Princess Di and Miss Monroe.... Ha, well I will say she is in the news alot...

~D

6:47 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

David, listen to a song called "Kingston town" by UB40. I think you will notice they sound oddly similar.

7:13 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

I played them side by side and won't deny theirs an eery similarity... On the other hand I never suggested that she wrote it... and her voice is synthed enough that it's not even really her voice... but that doesn't change the fact that the song is still downloadable..

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its listenable, (only due to the amount of money that went into production) but I would never listen to it on purpose.

And you're right about the yatch reggae sound of it.

The new christina aguilira is the only pop song I'm really digging atm, and once agian thats due to production. DJ Premier being on the mixer and all.

11:22 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

yeah that new christina song is the shizz - love it. i STILL haven't heard the new paris song though. which i guess i shouldn't be complaining about. but i did hear a snippet of her song about nichole richie the other day while listening to the top 40 countdown. it was actually tons better (in sound) than i thought it would be, but completely stupid...

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home