Saturday, July 29, 2006



How come girls and girl related products smell so nice?

Well Dave I'm glad you asked! You see, when a teenager enters puberty you start to develop things like body odor and...

Okay clearly this is not the answer you were really looking for.

Honestly its 60% clever,clever marketing and 40% girls just like to smell nice. Yeah I know theres a lot of it to do with hormones and olifactory gland thingies and primal attraction. For instantce, smelling attractive makes you seem more attractive..like beer googles..only in your nose. Plus it makes the individual feel better too *ohhh I just loooove strawberries, I wish I could smell like one too!!*

Its one of my favorite parts of being a girl, getting to try all the good smelling lip,hair,body ect.. stuff that they have out now. Mind you its not just a girls market anymore..theres a shwack of stuff out there for men now. Body scrubs,washes,colonges are becomming staples in male showers *thanks to those "meterosexual" guys* I prefer men that aren't high matience but smelling nice is always good. I said smelling, not bathing in colonge...there is a distinction.

I could really go on about this but I'm a little tired. So I don't think I'll really explore it that much further. I've been told that I smell nice and thats good enough for me.

Now I just have to find someone to get over here, lean in and..smell the roses..heheh :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your detailed response.

Its always good to learn things about girls from girls.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home