Monday, July 24, 2006



Greetings from my little corner of the world.

So I was feeling alright today until I had a seafood salad for lunch.. and yeah last hour or so..not so good. I'm starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

I got a little depressed last night and I was kinda upset..okay I cried for like one minute..but as I usually do I stopped because crying is for sissys. Seriously, I know a lot of people disagree but I see crying as a sign of weakness in myself. I don't like when other people cry either. Don't get me wrong I'm not a jerk about it, I think I'm rather protective and sensitive when my friends cry but it makes me feel weird anyway.
I suppose i'm just feeling sorry for myself because I get lonely on occasion and I wish I had someone to share things with and *do things* with but on the other hand I'm so not even thinking about a serious relationship. So I've kinda worked myself into a nice little corner.

Meh! Fuck it, what can ya do right??

oh..I thinks I hear a little squack box..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home