Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sigh...



My exfiance did his bi-monthly reach out and touch me thing... He sent me an email filled with mostly the same stuff he always says.. That he's a fool for doing all the things he did,that I must hate his guts, how his life has gone to shit and he'll do anything to make things right and maybe some day get me back.

Delusional much??

Its just getting repetitive, I like to tell him that I don't hate him *to make him feel worse* because I can't be the judge of his fuck ups *but God can!*

I tell him that I still have no intrest in ever being with him again because I will never trust him *or his lying ass* and if he ever wants to have any kind of contact with his son he has to shape up his act. Which he always swears up and down that he's going to do *which remains to yet be seen, keep in mind he was cheating before the baby was even born!*

Basically he's nothing more than a mild annoyance in my life right now because I know how its going to go. He'll shape up for maybe a month or two and then he'll fuck it up again and i won't hear from him for a few months and then he'll pop back in ect.

I will admit that I know its petty but when I read in his email that the whore he was shacked up with took off with all his money and is getting him evicted...I laughed. I know that makes me kind of a bad person but I believe in Karma...


Anyway I'm heading to bed because my stomach doesn't feel very good *damn you tasty thai salad* and I want to get in a few Zzzz's in case Cash decides that he wants a bottle in the middle of the night. He's so spoiled lol. But its okay because it just proves if your that cute you can get anything you want!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

He sounds like he's feeling sorry for himself. The ex bf, not Cash.

4:42 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

I know, he always has some excuse of why he can't shell out the money. When it all comes down to it though if he really cared he's find a way.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home