Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Wow, its been a really slow life lately! nothing of intrest worth writing about= nothing of intrest worth reading about.

Although I did buy and have yet to finish watching "The Transporter 2" I still lust for Jason's hot body and charming manner but I have to say the first one was better.

I need to get laid..no actually I need intimacy which is different. I don't really care about sex. But I want someone to be close to and then have sex with. That came out sounding funnier than I entended. MEH!


3 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

I'm hearing you sister. I'm too tired to write anything of interest or make anything of interest happen.

4:44 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i understand that. i swear i lead the most boring of lives...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Peaks and troughs my friends, peaks and troughs.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home