Saturday, December 02, 2006


Song of the day: Korn and Dem Franchise Boys: Comming undone Remix. Loud and kinda angry..like me :) and Show Me What Ya Got: Jay-Z *fucking adore Jay-Z everything he does is amazing*


So happy, Cash only woke up ONCE! last night. So I actually slept. Which would explain why I don't look like a cats ass today. I also only work 1-6 so I can't complain too much.


Is anybody else getting sick of seeing/hearing about Britney Spear's cooter?? I know I am. That thing should be getting its own reality show its getting so much exposure! Britney honey, if you can afford a prada bag and dior sunglasses I know you can afford a 5$ pair of undies from Walmart!!!! * don't for get to wash em once in a while too*

Well bitches, as always...behave *or at least look innocent when you get caught*



2 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i'm ready for britney to leave this world.

and i can't believe she was completely bare!
at least leave a landing strip woman! she looks like she's 13 or something

2:49 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

something about it just didn't look right, it reminded me of a plastic barbie doll with a hole in the middle. No shape,nothing.

Seriously though how unclassy.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home