Friday, December 01, 2006


Heres the latest.. I have no time.

I'm working my ass off and sleep has become mostly a fond memory.

I had the strangest dream last night about getting some kind of back surgery and the man of my dreams was a doctor...he was hot and I have no idea who he was! he had the most amazing eyes though, kind of a green/hazel. Who knows maybe he'll be in my future. Ha ya right :P


Although I did get a nice compliment from a customer the other day, we were chatting and got into a little debate about Bush and New Orleans and yada yada and he said "Its nice to know there are still some cute girls with brains out there." I blushed profusely. It made my day.

I've been feeling kinda crappy about all the weight I've gained, I know I'm doing it because of stress. Cash hasn't been sleeping very much at all and I get wound up and over tired so I eat to relax. Lame I know. I try to eat healthy stuff but I know I'm eating way more than I should. I need some duct tape lol. Actually I just need to find a man, I was always slimmer when I was *ahem* burning it off.

Its a little bit of lonelyness too..I'm sick of all these fairweather friends that are always "busy" when you try to get a hold of them yet they always pull the "You never call me " routine when I see them. Cuz it would kill them to call or email or go out and see a movie. Fuck whatever. People are over rated sometimes :P

I've been cooking a lot more, I must say I'm becoming pretty damn good. Some guy is never going to be hungry with me around!

anyway its time for the masters bath, so I gotta run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home