Wednesday, March 30, 2005

if ya want my body and ya think I'm sexy...


Hmmm...well things are going cool with new guy..he's a total sweetie..I've already nicknamed him princess which is the funniest thing in the world because he looks like the kinda guy you would not want to meet in a dark alley..but like most men he's just a big pussycat.

I have more to write but at the moment I think I need sleep..actually no..I was told to get sleep after I almost fainted at work. Literally. I got dizzy and was on my way to the floor but luckily princess grabbed me and plopped me down in a chair. After a glass of water I was okay, but he gave me shit and told me that I need to quit wrecking myself and start taking care of my body. I kinda listened lol.

anywho, hope your all doing the do...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home