Thursday, March 31, 2005

its like westside story..only no singing

Another borning night at work is done and now I'm off for 2 days whoot!! The only sad thing is that I won't get to see my princess :( it is seriously sick how much I have a crush on him. Its weird..I haven't had a crush in quite a while. Usually I get the whole crazy "fallinginlovebeforeIhaveachancetothinkaboutit" but with this guy I'm like.."I want him to be my boyfriend" He's just so sweet to me and its so nice. We aren't even dating but he'll sit there and hold my hand and rub my back and he doesn't care what people say.

The tragic thing is, I still live with my parents and so does he..he also lives out of town and doesn't drive (he gets rides into town) and I don't drive either. So it would be really hard for us to date. Hard but not impossible mind you. Still I am very wary though because I don't know if he needs a girlfriend right now. He spent a while in prison so I know that he's really enjoying the female contact but I think he may want to do the whole play around thing too. I'm really not up for that, I like to flirt and stuff but I just hate casual sex. So I don't know how far its going to go. I'm just going to take it for what it is right now and see what comes of it.

It doesn't help that he's just so damn cute...okay enough mushing about him or else I'll just go on and on.

Then again I will just be writing about him again anyway so...:)

okay I'm off to bath and then to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home