Thursday, April 07, 2005

What an amazing birthday!

My mom baked me pies..two of them..cherry and blueberry!

My sweet wonderful amazing boyfriend then took me to dinner and we went with 2 other friends of mine( who gave me some joints for my birthday..score!) and then he got us a nice hotel room. We weren't planning on sleeping together but we just felt like it was right...and boy was it ever!

He's so amazing..I can't believe I'm this lucky..I really can't. Its so wild because he talks about me like I'm the best thing to ever happen to him. He actually proposed to me..to which I replied..yes..but not for a long while. :P I said I wouldn't let him be unmarried at 30..so that gives us 4 years lol.

In the mean time..we basically balance each other..I keep him from going crazy on people and he keeps me from going crazy because of people..lol.

We are finding him an apartment next so that he can live here in town..so we don't have to worry about the commute and we can actually spend time alone together without having to shell out a 100$ a night.

anyway..I gotta go get some sleep and then get up and do some errands.

well rock on everyone! hope yall have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home