Sunday, April 24, 2005

well well well..long time no talk.

hope everyone is doing okay...or surviving in the very least.

Sorry I haven't written in the longest time.. I've been busy and unfortunatly kinda stressed out.

My brother broke up with his fiance and it was killer..I am working on getting them back together because it was one of those break ups where neither wanted to seperate I think they just needed space.

I however became the confidant between the two and it became exhausting. I am also working a lot because my last pay check was horrible. So I'm trying to squeeze in a few more hours. It hasn't proved to go very well because I've gotten so run down that I now have bronchitis.

About the only really good thing going on in my life right now is my boyfriend. He is everything I could ever want. He 's supportive and always wants the best for me. He protects me and he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I can't count how many times in a day he calls me sexy. He's got the shortest fuse but with me his patience is endless. The thing I love most about him is his heart. You can see it in him. He just has this big kind heart and his whole tough guy thing is just a cover..don't get me wrong, he is very tough and very strong but he has deeper feelings than a lot of people give him credit for.

I am very very very much in love with him and I'm so excited because I can't see it ending anytime soon. Everytime we go to the mall we look at engagment rings and he tells me to pick out all the ones I like. YAY! I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life and it seems like all the stupid crap I've been through is worth it just to be with someone who makes me so happy.


My parents are comming back tommorrow I do kinda miss them but its been nice just having my life to myself for a change. I think I'm just one of those people who needs to be free and I don't know if they'll ever really understand that.

Time to go change the laundry and have a shower. Then I'm off back to my honeys place to make dinner and maybe go for a walk or something. Spend a little quiet time together.

Take care everyone :) Always and forever BadKitty

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

Hey...just wondering how things are going with you and the new man and what not...hope it's all good.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home