Sunday, April 10, 2005

hey all!..sorry for anyone who still reads this, I've been totally slacking. Its 1245pm and I think this is the earliest I've been home in weeks. I'm actually going to get sleep today. Spending a lot of time with the boyfriend is one of the reasons I haven't been writing much. He took me out for my birthday on Weds and it was really great. I'm excited for his birthday comming up at the end of April.

He's just such a good person. He's got such a huge heart and he treats me like gold. Always telling me how lucky he is and I'm one of the best things thats happened to him in a long time. I can seriously see us being together for quite a long while. I know he feels the same way too and that he's not going to change his mind...

My parents are going away this week and it sucks because I'm allowed to have nobody over..which as some of you know hasn't stopped me before..the downside is that my brother has been inlisted to babysit..(yeah my parents drive me nucking futs sometimes.) so if I get caught..I could get booted. So I'm not even gonna try.

But I am sitting here falling asleep as I type..so even though I know I'll wake up at like 9am..I need to rest now. laterz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home