Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Okay, I got tagged..so I shall respond. I used Swollen Members Titles.
1.Are you male or female?: Lady Venom
2. Describe yourself: Go For Mine
3. How do some people feel about you: Agression
4. How do you feel about yourself: Flawless *yeah right*
5. Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend:Bad Dreams
6. Describe your current significant other:New Details
7. Describe where you want to be: Deep End
8. Describe how you live:Breathe
9. Describe how you love:S&M On the Rocks
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:Red Dragon
11. Share a few words of wisdom: Brace Yourself
12. Now say goodbye: Bottom Line

3 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

LOL it was fun. It was either a Red Dragon or a Killing Spree...I thought the dragon was a good call.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I dunno even what tagging is. Oh wait. Do I?

What's tagging?

8:29 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

taggging..is tag. but by computer. You basically list people you want to fill out your survey thingy.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home