Thursday, March 23, 2006


fucked
A new development in the^ life of me...

So my ex actually called me..His story is that he's been in the hospital and he has some kind of funky infection and thats why he's not here yet and thats why he hasn't called. I don't really know if I buy it. He said he's going to come as soon as he can...why do I feel like singing "Tommorrow" by Annie everytime I talk to him? Its so retarded because I want to scream at him that he's full of bullshit and to leave me alone..but I don't. I think its just easier for me to believe him. I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" is kind of true.

So we talked for a bit and then I had to go and before he hangs up he says "Give Cash a hug and a kiss for me and tell him I love him....and I love you too" All I could bring myself to say was ok.

The messed up thing is, everytime he says that I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin but I still feel love for him in my heart .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home