Friday, March 24, 2006

untitled

K, this is a poem type thingy I wrote to vent about my ex. Its not fab but I like it. enjoy..or don't..:P


I'm the kim to your eminem
I don't think I could go through this shit again
all the crazy nights and all our crazy fights
All I wanted to do was love you
you scream at me till I shove you
but you knew I put no man above you
You say its yours and I say its mine
we both keep working each other
till we both loose our minds
I couldn't tame the dog within
but you had to make the switch
I guess a dog is never faithfull to just one bitch.

Will there ever be a chapter 2?
could I ever find a way to?
Is trust for you something I can do?
Everyday I thank God I'm still breathing
I finally found a way to slow the bleeding
caused by you up and leaving
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I spent about a year, wishing there was a third chapter to me and my ex. I think now I have finally gottent to a place, were I realize, that I could not go throught that again. I realize, that as much as I would always love her, it is better we are not together.

11:37 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I think I am getting there...just really slowly. I just want to have a good life for my son.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chapter two of me and the love of my life also involved a child, he was not mine, however, I would have willingly been his father if I could have, sadly the fates did not put that into my future.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home