Sunday, March 26, 2006

Java,java,java..kiss me you fool.

Song o'the day: She laughed at me: Driver


My mom is awesome...for many reasons of course but right at this second its because she brought me a venti Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks. I'm on my way to a coffee high! yay :)

Question of the day: weirest/coolest places you've ever done the deed?

For me, I couldn't narrow down the weirdest (sad hey?) but some of them include, on the side of a very steep hill (in the coulies) a bathroom in a crowed beach, in the backseat of a car in a police station parking lot (yeah I'm a bad ass) One of the coolest places was in the V.I.P suite of a very fancy hotel. This room was swank. Jacuzzi tub, bar/fridge, double sinks,huge king sized bed. For one night I felt like a celebrity, a rich sexed up celebrity hehe.

Although that was something I did for my ex, I took him to dinner, I payed for the room and I gave him the best night ever. Someday I would like to have it done for me. With the obligitory flowers and candles dammit. Anyway leave your places and we'll see who gets the gold star for the best/weirdest.

7 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

well it wasnt the full deed, but in the moshpit at a theory of a deadman concert. haha. for the full deed..../shrug/ the shower? kitchen counter? i uno, I dont have a MASSIVE repetoire of locations.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I almost lost my virginity at home base of a baseball field, when the way to early in the morning little leagers, showed up and started gawking.

7:23 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i don't have a huge repertoire either. however, i'm going to have to say my weirdest place is the guest room at my friends' parents' house with her and her parents in the other two rooms. yeah - so not winning this contest. ;-)

9:19 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

those are all pretty awesome. gold stars for everyone ***!

3:33 PM  
Blogger trueborn said...

Stopped Apartment Elevator. After a long night of my girlfriend teasing me, I'd had enough. I was half mad when I hit the emergency stop. We made it to her room like an hour later partly clothed and sweaty. I hope we weren't on camera somewhere. I'd hate to see myself in a video....

3:55 PM  
Blogger Faltenin said...

A bunch of cool/weird places, but if I could just name one...?

They're actually not the best times. Last best memory was under the shower, hot water rushing between us. And then... we ran out of hot water and the icy torrent hit us.

3:14 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Elevator..thats cool. I've always wanted to do that but I've always been afraid of security cameras. Then again if your already doing it and you get caught..they can wait until your done :)

Hot showers are awesome.Hot showers that turn into cold showers..funny. :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home