Sunday, April 30, 2006


hurray for being a goober! I had posted some results from those little quiz thingies that I took but I unwittingly put them together and they made little sense..So I had to delete them.

One thing I can do well however is cook. Today I made my "skor cake" for lunch...so yummy! A dark chocolate cake soaked with caramel, topped with whipped cream and crunched up skor chocolate bars. Only about 10 million calories lol. Still a piece of it is like heaven..or what I imagine heaven to be like except without wings and a ton of hot buff naked guys.....er.....angels.

So I'm kicking myself cuz I never did finish the second part of the story and I think my problem is that I'm a good writer but I seriously have A.D.D and can't finish my sagas. So I'm thining I might try a shorter fictional blog type thing...it would come in installments so I could write whenever the mood strikes. It would kinda be like the one in Cosmo (yes I read Cosmo, not that I need advice about sex obviously LOL) A sex in the cityish story of a single female and her adventures, I might even loosely base some events on my real life. Although I wouldn't reaveal which ones are real or fictional, not for fear of incriminating myself but possible of anyone I know that might read this..hehe...*your girlfriend doesn't hate me only because she doesn't know me*

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

lol - i think that's a great idea. do it...i'll read it and learn new and interesting things. and i DO read cosmo to learn...lol

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home