Tuesday, April 25, 2006

unreasonable?....not anymore.


Oh yes, there is a piss off part deux!

So I was going to let it go and was waiting for him to call me back so I could make nice...only he never called. After he said he would only be gone for an hour..and promised to call. That gets me. Don't ever make a promise you can't keep, especially when you've already pissed someone off.

I have this feeling that he wasn't even home last night (if you get my drift) or else he would have called.

I know he's trying to win back my trust and everything but you don't try for a couple weeks and figure thats enough.

I'm just in a bad mood today. I know not all men are jerks...but somedays I really think being a lesbian would be the way to go! :P

3 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

i'm there with you sistah!! i'll never understand them...

12:44 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

maybe you too could make the perfect couple?

sounds like you need to look elsewhere now dude. or you going to give him another chance?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, I think all me are jerks. Just my personal experiance

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home