Tuesday, May 16, 2006


I am adding another name to the men I want to pay hommage to.

I am ashamed that I forgot him so I will honor him by giving him his own blog post!

Cammie- I call him that because he lets me :) He was part of the craiggers,diddy conglomerate. They all lived together and I was the token "girl" that hung out with them. I always admired Cammie because if I was a dude I would want to be just like him. Sarcastic asshole on the outside but hopeless romantic on the inside. Oh..and of course he invented a pick up line so cheesy it actually worked. "Wanna see my bass?"

He is also very tolerant of chick behavior...he let me and my best friend at the time shave him in a place that isn't normally shaved just because we asked him to...I thought it would be fun :) and no it wasn't his nads..

I miss his biting insults the most...nobody could throw down quite like him. I will never complain about being fat ever again while he's around :P

So there you go Cammie.

3 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i like him

he sounds like me

6:38 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i love that...

you know some cool ass dudes

7:12 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

that I do... ya gotta love guys that refer to you as "your like a cool guy with nice boobs"

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home