Monday, May 08, 2006

do you like my body?? huh? do ya?!


Sorry girl...had to put that as a title...but seriously...do you like my body?

Okay I'm really done now.

thanks for the encouragement, today is trimspa (BABY!!) day one. I took my first 2 pills this morning and I am happy to report the side effects are not present yet. Which is great cuz I can honestly say I wasn't hoping for any.

I wonder if Anna Nicole expieranced any side effects? Some of them listed are "cheast pain and throat swelling".. you have to wonder, would she even notice cheast pain? I mean they must hurt all the fricken time! Shes like what, a 40 triple P? Although I could see how having a swollen throat might damage her lucrative career of being a "spokesperson" ..yeah and Monica Lewinsky was just an intern..uh huh.

Hmmm I guess I'm in a bit of a catty mood today...maybe I'm hungry ..LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

LOL!! that's it. you're officially cut off...ha ha ha

i remember watching that on MTV i think it was and just having that confused head tilt look like "did that just happen?" so funny. i never got any side effects that i know of. i should probably check that before i go around recommending stuff to people. ::smile::

3:53 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

Somedays I like to comment on blogs... and some days I just like to read

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If it works for you and makes you feel good about yourself then more power to you. If on the other hand you actually are going to go around asking if we like your body.................
Let's just say it will be messy.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home