Monday, May 01, 2006

* more fiction..anything thats fictional is written in PINK like the previous entry mostly because I hate pink...but the fictional girl would love it.*


So my date with Mr.M did not go the way I had planned. Dinner was fantastic and fancy as usual. He took me to the latest place to open in town and spent tons of money..as usual. All through out our dinner of poached sea bass and something puree..I think it might have been a vegtable in its former life..he was pouring on the charm. He was attentive,complimentary,witty and just wonderful. How was I to know that it would take such a drastic turn.

By the time the check came I was ready to give him dessert back at my apartment, which is exactly what I suggested. He concured that it was a wonderful idea although looking back now I wonder if he honestly thought that there would be cake and coffee involved.

In the elevator up to my apartment we engaged in some hot making out, which continued to my door and all the way inside to my bedroom. I was deftly trying to undo the button on his gorgeous slate grey pants *What can I say I have an eye for these things!* when he gently grabbed my hand and led it away from my work in progress.

He sat me down on my bed and proceded to explain that he did not in fact want to have sex at all. I was confused, it was the third date, sex was practically a given. He told me that he wanted the night to be special for me but that he had something to tell me. Oh god here it comes, any minute now I'm going to get the "I'm gay" speech. Dammit I knew that no straight man could be that well dressed....

Mr. M took a deep breath and confessed. "I'm still in love with D and we are getting back together, so I can't continue to see you." Oh...thats all? D is or should I say was Mr.M's ex. Well this sucks to hear but at least he's not gay. I have to say though, I will miss the fancy dinners. I am a little annoyed that he waited until after we had started making out to tell me all this but I suppose its better than the morning after.

So Mr.M made his way to my front door and gently kissed me on the cheek and told me that he would still like to keep in touch and that he would call me sometime. I knew that he wouldn't.

Well I guess its back to the drawing board, its funny because I wasn't really expecting anything serious with Mr.M but i'm more bummed than I thought I would be. Hmm I think its time for some retail therapy.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

alright. seriously didn't know it was a story. i'm so retarded. but i like it - keep going.

i have issues and a short attention span apparently...

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For a minute I thought you were going to tell one of my stories.

Liked teh story, I am with agyk, I didn't realize the first story was fictional.

6:38 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

is this true or not?

i'm so confused

2:51 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

is this true or not?

i'm so confused

2:52 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

WHAT FICTION!!!! Aye Aye Aye.... I read the first one and was getting excited to find out about your date.

Sorry I haven't posted. Exams, moving, interviews, travelling, I've been busy... I'm moving to Saskatoon tomorrow for work and I'm hoping to write a big blog post by this weekend. So Sorry,

~D

9:25 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

saskatoon?

man, i live in australia and even i know that's not the place to be

i have a friend from there, she got out and never looked back

10:06 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:28 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah saskatchewan is the wasteland of Canada and I can say that because I practically grew up there. Thank God I got out as well. Kiki, yes the stuff in pink is fictional cuz its better than my life right now lol. I promise not all of Canada sucks as much as sask though. Well maybe Quebec...

7:31 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

i'll be in Quebec in july

can't wait

it's gonna be awesome!

4:51 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

Kiki, maybe you've heard we're the worst place in Canada... but you have heard of us...

I tried to come up with a succint, intelligent, argument as to why Saskatchewan is NOT the wasteland of Canada... but I couldn't... The only thing I can think of is I'm HERE!

~D

P.S... at least we're not Nunavut...

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home