Sunday, May 14, 2006


thanks for all the nice comments and whatnots...

It was a pretty good day afterall, one of my other ex's (who I'm still very good friends with) gave me a mothers day card and another good friend of mine who used to be friends with my ex-fiance called too. He told me to not even worry about my ex-fiance and that I can do better...Lord I would hope so! LOL I doubt I could do much worse...

I hope nobody thinks that I hate men, I know I bash my ex a lot but I really do like men. I'm extremely fond of the good ones and I will go out of my way to show them (wink wink!) :)

I would like to take a few minutes to thank a few of the men in my life *in one way or another* Some of you I have know for a long time,some of you I have never met but you all signify the type of men I can want to raise my son to be.

craiggers - It's going on what? about 5 years now that I've known you? You've always been a good bud and I know that we've kinda lost touch but I still considder you to be good shit. I don't regret ever taking the step of becomming "more than friends" and even though it didn't work out I'm glad it still happend.

Jack- you are one of my dearest friends, you were my first love and the first guy to ever say those beautiful words to me. When I first met you I thought you were so out of my league and I couldn't belive you liked me. You've rocked my world more times than I can count. (well I think that was mutual ;)

Diddy-you've been like my brother for the past 5 years..I know we haven't talked for a while and I know your gf hates me but I hope that one day you'll realize its "Bros before Ho's" I'll still be here for ya...

Jamanji- Your a crazy mofo and I love you for it. I know you love me but you should have told me sooner.

Mac- we'll always have a green uniform and a mint ;) you were always good at making me feel like the hotest woman in the room. Nobody can look at me and make me feel like they can see right through me.

Mike- my brother from the same mother. you can be a real jerk but your there when it has counted..I know it was hard for you to have to be the one to find out about my ex but you did the right thing. thank you.

My baby boy- you are the sunshine in my life and you make everyday worth living. you have taught me more in 3 months than I feel like I've learned in my entire life. You truely are the best part of your father and you will exceed his shortcommings by far.

itsreallysmall,kiki,dave- you guys always have something kind and uplifting to say and its nice to know that there are good guys all over the world! We may never meet but yet in this strange little blog world it is nice to know all of you.

And I know this is about the fellas..but I wanna give a shout out to the ladies as well..there aren't many but they are special to me as well...*AGUK* - your one of the coolest chicks I've never met. thank you for your friendship and maybe one day we will meet!
Suedog- you've always been a pal,thanks for getting me stoned more times than I can count..I miss your yoda bong.
Jen- 7 years and I still can't believe how we have the life the other wants...
Laurie aka buggie- your kindness and your integrity is inspiring. You know that happiness is something you have to work for and something you deserve..you instill that in others...

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry... thanks to everyone new and old for always leaving comments *thanks emma* feel free to keep comming back for more.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe I was included on that list. I am so honored and I hope you find one of us good guys sometime soon, Sorry but I am now officially off the market.

10:38 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy, but she better treat you good or face an onslaught of blog bitterness! :)

5:30 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

aw thanks...you're so great!! i'm glad that you had a good mother's day!! we will definitely meet one day...

6:39 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

i wanna meet! haha

thanks for the nice words
you and my mum would get along, she thinks i'm a 'catch'

7:10 AM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

:) You're fantastic... I don't comment sometimes because I can't keep up... which is one way of saying -- I have nothing to add to the conversation.

Have a great day!

~D

5:42 PM  
Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

Krizzleton! My gf moved to Calgary so I wont be in leth AS much, but I'll keep tryin to drop in everytime I am. We might not be in full-calling-everyday-mode, but its a bit hard when I live 7 hours away :P

8:52 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I know craiggers...

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home