Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Today is trimspa day two..

I'm starting to wonder if diet pills are a little bit psychological... I just ate two cookies and I feel so guilty you would think I just beat down Mr.Christie for them. Oh well, I suppose I if I eat healthy most of the day two cookies won't break the bank huh?

I had to take my little guy in for his shots today. :( you want to feel like shit, let a doctor stick needles in your baby. I know they have to be done and I would rather have him get needles than a communicable disease but it just sucks so bad hearing him cry like that. He was pretty brave...he had three shots and didn't start crying until after the second one. I think thats pretty good for a 3 month old. I'm just letting him sleep as long as he wants today and I'm giving him lots of snuggles.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

aww.... poor baby. bless his heart. but took it like a man and that's all that matters. he's going to be tough.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3 months old and already bravier than most grown men.

6:17 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

braver then me...

~D

5:50 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

i have a theory that diet pills are baiscally placebos...

exercise is the key

3:15 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

so i bought turbo jam a little while ago and started it on monday. definitely lost like 2.5 pounds. i am a sucker for an infomercial and apparently this one is working out to my advantage.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope day 4 is going well for you.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home