Saturday, August 05, 2006



Really makes you think:

In the U.S it takes longer to get the emergency contraceptive pill than it does to get a gun.

Its easier to get a boob job than a restraning order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Lebanon realize the only country kicking its ass is its own? I mean yeah, Isreal is but only because of Hezbollah. If they would have just given back Isreal its prisioners they would have been like "Okay see ya later" but no, if they wanna play Isreal is all "Its on like Donkey Kong!" I'm sick of hearing Lebanon cry about innocent women and children and all that garbage. Your terrorist groups can kill whoever they want but as soon as you get your asses whopped on by another country you all of a sudden care about innocent people?

Fuck Hezbolla and terriorists. You know whos fault this is don't you?? Mel Gibsons. *sorry, I had to go there*


I miss the 80's.. sure there was wars then too I bet, but it was just a good time for me. I was little, we had the best cartoons, the best music, movies and it was a generation that didn't take itself so seriously except when it needed to *I love you Band-aid* and back then people actually gave a shit. Cartoons were about sharing and caring and fighting for what was good and pure *see transformers,thundercats,rainbowbright,gem,ninja turtles,G.I Joe..ect. Not just some non sensical drivel about little magic creatures that live in some kids balls * yeah its called your picachu? Right whatever*

As for movies, One can cite "Who framed Roger Rabbit" as sheer brilliance. Marrying Cartoons and live action was bitchin. Now its all computer animation and a bunch of over paid actors and actresses that read from a script. They don't even have to look good! They probably go in, sit there in their gucci sweat pants, face covered in Pro active *or whatever they are getting paid millions to shill for* read their lines and walk out with a big fat check! Bring back the Muppet movies!!!! What happened to the lovers and the dreamers? I remember when Simpsons was the WORST show on t.v. now parents are happy if thats all their kids are watching. If they even know were their kids are...

fuck man... I've said it before and I'll say it again..Mel :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home