Saturday, October 14, 2006



I feel like pooties. *thats the word we use for Cash's poops*

I have yet another sinus infection and possibly strep throat too! I swear I almost threw up on the doctor when he took a swab from the back of my throat. I know what your all thinking...shut up I'm out of practice okay!!!

MY whole head feels like its on fire and the rest of me is frozen solid, I had to put the space heater in my room.

Cash is sick too which is super sucky because he can't even take pills, he just has to suck it up. I do however enjoy the fact that he wants to cuddle because he doesn't feel good. He smells so good *its a baby thing* and I could sit and listen to him chatter all night...but I won't because I'm feeling like crud.

I have nothing else to blog about as there has been nothing of intrest lately...I should expect that would mean something crazy exciting is going to happen to me really soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I was so confused with that first sentence... I was like, she wants to eat WHAT?!?

But I worked it out and I'm all good now. I'm sorry you're feeling cruddy!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home