Sunday, November 19, 2006


ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

Yes, today is the Grey cup and I'm rooting for B.C for the win.

A friend of mine informed at 2:30(am) that he was already in line for the new nintendo WII. I replied by calling him crazy..and a nerd :) *he knows I luv him*

Seriously I can't think of anything that I would wait in line, over night..freezing my beautiful buns off for. Unless they had knee high black suede high heel boots on for like 10$..maybe then.

At least its not as crazy here as in the states, I read about some kid getting shot as he waited in line for a PS3 because some thugs tried to take his money and he wouldn't give it up..they also had rioting at stores with people trying to get in to get one. Retarded much?

Not much new going on in the life right now, although I am excited because I am going to be working a few more shifts to make extra money. Also by this time next week i'm going to have a hot new hair color. I'm not saying what its going to be for sure, I could change by next week lol.

Gotta go get all the munchies ready for the game, I'm even sitting my little guy infront of the t.v. so he can watch too. My mom makes him watch Gilmore Girls so I gotta do some damage control LOL.

peace out bitches ~luv me~

1 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

10 days ago... almost...

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home