Sunday, October 29, 2006



So as most of you may have noticed I haven't been posting much and the posts I do are kinda shitty.

I think I've just lost my inspiration. I write best when I'm really happy or really angry and right now I'm really neither haha.

I've gotten apathetic but I think its the only way I can deal with my interalized feelings right now. The passion is gone I tell you!!! *obviously the drama is still there*

Maybe I just need to get laid. LOL.

Does anyone ever wonder if other people wonder about them? I do, I wonder if people are ever just sitting there and go "I wonder what shes doing" or "I wish she was here" I guess for the amount I wonder about other people it would be nice to know someone was thinking about me.

Theres a saying, "Is it better to be completely forgotten or hatefully remembered?" Sometimes I'm not sure although I would probably want to be forgotten. I suppose it wouldn't really matter though because I would be gone either way lol.

Anyways..sorry that things are so few and far between. I still read just about everyone elses blogs and am always interested by the crazy things everyone has to talk about.

~K~

5 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i'd wanna be hatefully remembered.

like, it's better to be talked about than not talked about...

any publicity is good publicity...

know what i mean

5:03 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i miss you too. i need to email you. life has been tough, but i'm good.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

well I haven't been posting much either of late. Whatever though. I guess that's the beauty of blogs. You can do whatever you want when you want.

I'm with Kiki. I'd rather eeps talking about me than not at all.

I'm also with you in the sense that I need to get laid.......

8:58 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Seriously though, I wouldn't want people to remember me and be like "that bitch ruined my life" I dunno..its one of those catch 22 questions i guess.

Kiki, you make a good point. But you'd still be dead :P

8:59 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dude, duuuuuuuuddddeeeee,

Are you okay and still around and stuff?

Can you e-mail me on the.adz@gmail.com?

Thanks.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home