Tuesday, December 13, 2005

whoever said that pregnancy was a miraculous time of wonder and joy was a FUCKING LIAR. Either that or they had the best drugs money could buy.

I digress, maybe I am being a little dramatic about it but seriously... its kinda sucked so far.

Trimester 1- nausea and vomiting on a constant and daily basis.
Trimester 2- You've pretty much become a slave to your bladder as your baby sits and bounces on it causing you to hit the bathroom on a half hour schedual. Also get used to becomming a human pin cushion as they do tests for everything known to man. Or woman as it were.

I am just into my 3rd trimester which means nearing birth, so in addition to food aversions and cravings, bathroom breaks, back/butt/knee/leg pain I can't help but think of how wonderful the actual labor is going to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home