Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fuck you
you make me sick to my stomach..I think about all I've done for you and how true I've been and you just screwed it all up
you wrecked my life and I fucking hate you and I wish you would suffer as much as I have and I can't think of a fate bad enough for you. I hope you rot in the hell you create for yourself.

I tried to fix you, I tried to be your salvation and all you did was break me and leave me to pick up what was left. You impregnated me and now you run like a coward. Your not a man..you run to those other sluts because they don't care how dirty you are because they are dirtier. I hope you like your flithly little life now. I hope your drugs and your lies keep you warm at night and I hope the guilt festers inside you tearing at you slowly everyday and by the time you realized what you lost it will be too late.

Tell yourself how you tried to change..blame it on circumstance and the stars being against you. Tell yourself that your a father and a son, tell yourself its not all cuz of what you've done.

I never cheated on you but sometime I wish I had just so I could throw it in your face but I'm better than that. I was faithfull and I was true which is more than can be said for you. All those guys you were so worried about were just friends and nothing more but you had the nerve to call me the whore. Fuck you, your nothing to me now. Your such a bully, you think your so tough but your just a child you have to push around a girl to think your so big. I see right through you though, your a scared little boy. I pray that your child won't grow to be like you and I pray that they will know you for who you really are and someday they will see what you did to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home