Sunday, August 06, 2006

I was going to come on and call some people out that i thought were "friends" *feels like they only want to be friends when they want something from me* But I'm not going to. Its not worth it. I've had some of my real friends let me know how much they care about me in the last little while and they are the ones that are important. They were there for me when I've felt like absolute shit, which is quite often lately..I think its late PPD or it was there all along but I just kept ignoring it.

All the other people that act like they care *when they are bored and have nothing better to do or no one better to fuck*

Well, go into a corner and have sex with yourselves. If You think this may apply to you, then it may. It also may not but you obviously have a guilty conscience. What else have you been doing? :P Ask me if ya really wanna know.

Night night night

5 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

what else have you been doing?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applies to me, or I have a guilty conscience, probably because I haven't been the best friend or ever an ok friend at the best of times...

I will try to work on that in the future.

M.B

2:25 PM  
Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

I bet Krissy hates me because I only get to see you when I'm down :P

8:22 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

craiggers I don't hate you you could post a new blog everynow and then though..:P and M.B You do have a guilty conscience. Thats sooo hot. ;) don't worry though. totally not about you and you know it.

8:07 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah but doesn't he have a gf now? that might be awkward...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home