Tuesday, August 08, 2006



Its all good today.

I've managed to figure out some shit..and i'm not sure but I think I've had one of those ephipany type dealies.

So today was awseome, I got up and did all my baby stuff,laundry, went grocery shopping *while my mom's at work* bought my kid the coolest activity center and some clothes for him with my work paycheck. This was all before noon lol.

I also baked some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies *yeah I'm a little into the domestic stuff* Now I'm going to figure out how to put the activity center together. Also I'm going to look up a few web pages. I was reading in my local paper that theres a lady out in a neighboring town that teaches "strippercize" Its a pole danceing class and I thought it sounded kinda fun so I'm going to see how much it costs and that kind of thing.

Yup thats me, a mom that bakes cookies and plays peeka boo and then has purple hair and does strip classes LOL. Hey like it or quit reading bitches : )

Life is good now.., shit happens, shit changes but life is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

i'm glad life is good. i'm finally slowing down and can get an email to you soon. catch you up on the boringness of my life. so boring but good. most of my time is spent reading with an occasional drink on the weekends. whatever. right now, i'm looking at being a smoking, drinking, bulimic pastor. hopefully the eating thing will change...

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the sound of this stripersize idea.

5:56 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

well Dave for a small fee I could sign you up for the class. Oh you may also wear whatever you like but bra and panties are manditory. If you need some I'll take you shopping :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you suspect I will sacrifice my manliness and wear bra and panties just to be in a room of naked chicks.. then the answer is yes.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home