Saturday, August 19, 2006



Its been a week since I've left you with any pile of hot steaming blog so I figured I had better crank one out.

The week was uneventfull although I did work Wed& Fri and I would have to say my sole purpose at the moment is tormenting the little punk teenagers. I especially like the ones that try to shop lift because then I really get to screw with them.

Typical scenario: Little punk tries to conceal 20$ necklace in his hoodie pocket. Doesn't realize I have been coyly watching him for last 15 minutes as he decided which one he liked better *studded dagger as opposed to spiked skull..choices choices* Upon settling on the spiked skull he slips the necklace in his pocket and makes his way towards the exit. I slide up beside him "Is there anything else I can help you take today?" Punk stops momentarily and stutters looking nervous. "What?" he tries to ask innocently. "WEll" I begin.."Since you seem to have no trouble pocketing smaller items I thought maybe you'd like a hand with something bigger, would you like me to hand you a fog machine on your way out or are you good with just the necklace?" At this point he knows I know. Obviously.

He returns my necklace and makes a hasty retreat from the store. Fortunatly for me he is a mall rat and it doesn't take much before security finds him hiding out in the arcade and he is then taken to the proper authorities.

I love my job.


Next week I shall not be posting from Weds to Fri because I shall be away. Going to visit family which should provide me with a few days of needed vacation. I would rather go to Vegas or something but hey, take what you can get right?


5 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

Hey... Sorry I haven't commented for so long. I read your blog every day but I can never think of anything intelligent to comment.

I'm still here!

~D

5:17 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

you should have kicked him

4:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where do you work which sells both fog-machines and necklaces?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

I was going to ask the same thing as Dave. hahaha!

But I love that you did that!! I think I need a job where you work!

7:08 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

such a great story!! hope you have fun with the fam - and Cash.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home