Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ugh! I'm so done with carrying about my damn weight!!

I've realized I'm becomming too obsessed with it and its unhealthy. Like really I had a baby six months ago and I'm supposed to look all slim and perfect? Screw it. I'm tired of comparing myself to other young women that I see with kids.

These other women have time to go to the gym and work out, they have husbands and fiances that can watch the rug rats while they take a "sanity" break. I go out for walks with my kid when the weathers nice, I don't have time to do my pilates or whatever the trendy exercise is right now. I still do want to take the strippercize class but I doubt I will unless I can convince my parents to look after Cash while I go. They are busy too though and I don't want to impose. Also I don't think I have the groove to strippercize LOL. I'm such a klutz I would probably be workin the pole and fall on my face or something. That would look sooo cool.



Moving on... I was having incredibly weird dreams last night.

All I remember was that I had a bright yellow scorpion in my mouth and I had to pull it out and it had its claws *I don't think they even have claws do they?* in my tounge. It was so gross. I got the little bastard out though. The other dream was that I was shopping in this huge Costco type bulk store but it was all shelves of like, dollar store shit.

Also I had a dream that I had to call my ex bf *the one I still sorta talk to* and ask him for a ride somewhere and his gf answered the phone and was being a complete bitch to me and I could hear him yelling at her in the backround but he told me that he still couldn't come pick me up. I was sooo pissed off. LOL kinda sounds like real life, he can't stand her but he won't stand up to her. So yours truely ends up getting the shaft. No, not that kind of shaft kids...that would make me happy and I'm not that happy.

I finally got a new hair straightener which I am thrilled about because my thick curly hair is driving me nuts. I laughed my ass off when the waring on the instructions said something to the effect of "not to be used on synthetic hair, animal hair, pubic hair..*WHAT!!!???* I would like to meet the person who used a flat iron on thier pubic hair thinking it was a good idea. Also how freaking long would your pubic hair have to be for you to think you could straighten it.. Guh-rose!! I don't know about anyone else but there isn't enough tea in china that someone could give me to put a burning hot instrument near my pink parts. A razor is scary enough let me tell you.


Well I think thats enough thearpy inducement for one day kids.


5 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

my housemate has used one on his pubes...

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

pretty much the dumbest thing to do is put anything that could potentially burn you near the most sensitive part of your body. but at the same time, even though i wouldn't do it, i'd watch someone do it. just to see if it works. curiosity, you know?

7:09 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Meh, I live up North you see one Beaver pelt you've seen em all..Dark,straight,shiny. That should cover any curiosity imagery :P lol.

3:08 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

it looks kinda wierd - the straightened pubes thing...

i don't like pubes, so i don't have (m)any

7:33 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah me neither. I try to keep it pretty hair free.. Unless its been a long winter..or a dry season LOL

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home