Sunday, February 05, 2006

now or later?



On one hand I cannot wait..I repeat I cannot wait to get this baby born. The constant movement, the exhaustion cause by going up stairs..its getting really on my nerves. I'm just one of those people that hates to sit still. Actually thats not true. I love to be lazy, I love to take long baths and lay on the couch. However being pregnant is like being feeble. You can't do anything after a while. Shaving is quickly becomming a task not worth the contortion.

On the other hand though. I might not care if I stayed pregnant because I know its going to be ten times harder when I do have the baby. Last night as I layed in bed I practically had a panick attack thinking about my little boy growing up. All the things I'm going to be responsible for teaching him, walking,talking, the day he goes to school and has friends other than me and then those teen years where they always hate you and curse you for thier "retched" exsistance. He's not even born yet and I already feel like I've failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home