Friday, March 10, 2006

I guess not everyone here sucks....



I decided to look for blogs from people where I live the other day, cuz I really just wanted to see if there was anyone closed to where I lived that wasn't already one of my friends,enemies or a complete reject of society.

Lo and behold I actually found a few. John Grisham (sp?) fans are always good in my books (no pun intended) Seeing as how I just finished "The Broker" I am now bound and determined to learn italian. Well for a few days at least. I tend to get little flights of fancy that way. I was reading another bloggers post on how he gets into books and whatnot and I can totally relate. Movies are just as bad for me! After I saw dirty dancing for the first time I wanted to learn how to dance and I wanted to marry Patrick Swayze ( which is kind icky if you think of the age difference!)

I've also wanted to be Catwoman (common, Michelle Pfifer in Batman Returns..MEOW!) Jessica Rabbit (realized it would be difficult to be a cartoon) and Angelina Jolie in...any movie. (love her!)

Looking at my choices I realize that in a way they are the kind of woman I would like to eventually be. Sure they are all a little slutty but they don't take crap from people and aren't afraid to be sexy.

Well that got introspective! enough of that....for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

I totally get into movies. I used to work at sport camps and we'd watch "little giants"... there's something about underdogs that gets my adrenaline going.

Then when I watched Spiderman I was jumping off the wall. Superman I was flying (don't recommend it), and ghostbusters.... well you get the point..

~D

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home