Thursday, March 09, 2006


I knew it wouldn't last. Dogs always wander..but they always find their way home eventually.

The dog has found his way home. I know for a fact its because he probably didn't like the other choices. He would rather run away than stay and fix his mistakes. So now he's back, wants to talk and wants to see his son.

I don't know what to do. Of course I'm not going to go running back to him. At this point I can't admit that I love him or even like him. It is his son but by what measure. Sure he helped make it but does that mean that he has any rights at all? Should I even care?

This is the same man that has lied to me,cheated and put his hands on the mother of his son. Can I even use the word man in that sentence seriously? On the other hand he was the one that I was in love with enough to carry his child. I need time to think about this. I'm supposed to call him later but I'm not really sure of what to say. It all seems so silly. Fill him in on the last 3 weeks. Try to describe the birth that he missed, try to describe how beautiful his son is with words? How can I do this?

Everyday I have prayed to God for strength for myself and prayed for his soul because of everything he's done. I guess now I will find out if those prayers are heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home