Thursday, March 09, 2006


In lieu of my usual serious posts I decided to lighten things up a bit.

Its funny I thought I would never have time to post after having a baby but its funny how a debilitating infection will free up some time.

Anyway. Most of you who know me, or of me know that I have a very vivid imagination that usually carries over into my dream state. Yes there are times that I wish that I could make these dreams a reality. Mostly because if I could my life would be a hell of a lot more interesting. A shit load more interesting if you will.

Take last night for example. I was at a house party for Halloween (okay this doesn't sound so extraordinary except for the fact that as I have mentioned my life really is that boring.) SO I'm at this house party and I'm dressed as a french maid. I have never dressed as a french maid for anything but I must say that in my dream I looked spectacular. I think it was in part due to the black stockings and patent leather high heels. Any woman can look sexy in that. With maybe the exception of Roseanne Barr and Anne Murray who I can't imagine looking sexy in anything nor would I want to try to invision it. But I'm getting off topic so back to the dream.

I'm in this maid outfit and all my friends are there and everyone looks crazy good. Somewhere in my brain I know that this is going to be one of those hedonistic dreams. oh yeah baby. So in my dream I walk into one of the many bedrooms and a friend of mine (who was dressed as the incredible hulk and to his credit is rather incredible...for reasons I will not go into now..this is my story dammit!) was passed out on the floor with a lit cigarette in his mouth. I took the cig and smoked it because it would be a shame to waste it and I tried to wake him. In reality when you try to wake someone who is passed out normally you would shout thier name or perhaps shake them a little. This is where dream comes in. I decided that stradling him and and then trying to wake him would be a far better idea. He woke up and was not at all surprised to find me this way. To be honest this might not be too far from reality because well...I'm a minx. LOL. Common..Ladies can you really say that you would pass up the opportunity to straddle a hot passed out guy? What?! he's of legal age and its not like I slipped him a rufie or something...gawd.

Moving on, he wakes up and invites me outside to go for a swim in the pool. So now I'm wet and in a french maid out fit, and him being the incredible hulk means that he had to rip off his clothes in a fit of anger. Too bad all that green paint came off in the pool. Now not being a complete pervert neither of us were naked (ugh do I really have to still dream in pg 13?) but this is where the dream gets a little bizzare (but still sexy! so stay tuned)

People start joining us in the pool and I soon realize that my friends are vampires and the pool has turned into blood. Am I alarmed? No. Am I a little confused? You betcha. Am I about to get out of the pool potentially missing some hot vampire pool action? Not bloody likely (hahah no pun intended) Everyone starts hooking up, lots of bitting and groping. All of a sudden I starting get gropped by a hot vampire chick..whoa hold up! A chick..I have nothing against girls but I'm pretty hetero. I go with it for a moment but decide that its not for me after all. I slink out of the pool and shake off my fur. Yes fur. The dream has twisted again as I find that I have turned into a sleek black panther. I walk back into the house and there I crawl onto the couch beside my sexy ex (not the boy but the one before) and he pets me and then feeds me a steak. At which point I am back to my human form and we sit there eating steaks, which are still raw but I'm sure that ecoli isn't really a worry at this point. Seeing as how I am naked (must have lost french maid outfit during pather transformation) and sitting on a couch with my ex at a house party full of vampires.

I wake up at this point which is fine with me because I can't really see where a dream like that could really go. Or maybe I'm just not willing to write about where I could see it going ;)

That about covers most of it, I'm sure there were more little wierd bits but nothing I can remember being too relevent. That was fun to write about though. I think I could take a crack at like erotic fiction or something. Although it would be like kinky fiction. I'm not much for the Harlequin romance. There is something I find odd about phrases like "throbing member" or "swollen bosom". Plus you have to admit that leather is more exciting than lace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home