Sunday, March 05, 2006


It turns out that my infection was worse than I thought. Yeah I bet your asking yourself, How much worse can it be to have an infection?

Well it wasn't just an infection, it was actually an internall abcess that was across the length of my incision. So, I had to go back to the hospital and they cut me back open, drained out everything that had accumulated and now I have to have it packed and repacked with gauze everyday for about the next 2 weeks.

Yes I have about a 4-5 inch long and 2 inch deep open wound on my lower abdomen. So not freaking sexy. I feel pretty gross and I'm back to being treated like a helpless infant. Actually my son has more independence than I do and he's only 2 and a half weeks old.

Oh well theres really not much I can do I just want to hurry up and get heal so I can get back out there and start living my life and spending time taking care of my son. Everyone feels so bad for me but whats the point of throwing a pity party for myself? Shit happens so I just have to focus one day at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

ah krissy. good to hear your little guy's doing well. sucks about the abcess. those are ugly action. So Cam's quasi-datin Sholeh eh :P hahahakinda crazy action.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home