Sunday, March 12, 2006


Just talked to my sexy ex..not my exfiance but the ex that is still my one of my best friends and that I'm still psuedo in love with..I say that because its not like an unhealthy one sided thing. We both freely admit we love each other but it doesn't mean we are supposed to be together.

Anyway turns out that he's a daddy..3 weeks early! The girl that was pregnant with his baby (not his gf) had to have a csection and gave birth to a baby girl. I'm happy for him but at the same time my heart really goes out to him I don't think he was quite prepared to be a dad yet...now or in 3 weeks from now. Plus I know how scary it can be to go from having zero responsibilities to your entire life having one direction.

He's a wonderful man though and I think he'll be a really good dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

well you said to leave a comment........so here's a comment :P give me a shout sometime.

8:17 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

okay..AHHHH! there I gave you a shout, mwha. seriously though..I will once I'm done healing the flesh wound :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home