Saturday, March 11, 2006

nightmares and horrible spelling.



Last night was pretty much a running string of nightmares for me. Most likely caused by talking to my exfiance. Its wasn't even a horrible conversation,just thinking about him gives me brain rot I guess. lol.

I have noticed that my spelling is getting rather lax. I guess its time to pull out the Websters a little more.

I'm just sitting here waiting for my homecare nurse to come and change my bandaid, its not really the highlight of my day but its about all I got on the ball right now. My baby sounds like he's laughing at me...thats right kid laugh it up and see who changes you later! :P Aw he's too cute to stay mad at! He's getting chubby too! 7 pounds 13 ounces!

Anyway I think I shall spend my afternoon in the persuit of sleep and perusing my cookbooks. Its really something I have to get back into doing, I'm not that horrible but I'm not that good. Plus how am I ever going to land a man if I can't cook??? (I think I just set back womens lib about 20 years with that statement lol) Actually I don't mind cooking as long as he does the dishes. Its a little philosophy I've adapted from "Bride of Chucky" which seems like an unlikely place to gain any sort of wisdom but I think it rings true.

well ciao bellas ( see...italian...ohhhhh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home