Monday, March 13, 2006

life:cruel cosmic joke?


I think it may be. Or at least it seems like it way too much to be sheer coincidence.

Take people for example. It seems that all the nice cool people end up being dateless wonders and all the stuck up "pretty" people are the ones with the jam packed calendars.

It doesn't just happen to me either. Take a old friend of mine. Who I shall call...Craigers. *yeah I know its not very original but whatever*

Physically he's tall,well built and I would say fairly good looking. Emotionally ..okay he has a few issues but who doesn't, over all though he's surprisingly sensitive,intelligent, funny,passionate and very loyal to his friends and family.

Sure he's kind of a computer nerd but some girls like that kind of thing and I would say that for as long as I've known him (about 5 years) his only real downfalls to me are that he's stubborn and can have a bit of a one track mind (not sexually speaking,just with whatever he might be focused on)

So why is it that he is girlfriendless? I'm not really sure. I can say that a lot of the girls where I live are kind of slutty biotches..but even if you exclude all those there should be a nice girl out there right? Now I know what your thinking "Hey your a nice girl and always complaining about being single, why don't you two hook up?" The answer my friends is simple. We already did. It didn't last that long but it was nice while it did I would say. It was also ages ago and I think he would concur that we were better friends that...uh..a couple. I was going to say better friends than lovers..but the loving was ok too..so really we just didn't connect or some new agey shit like that.

Anyway I can relate to his laments about wanting to find someone. I thought I had found my someone but we all know how that turned out...so its back to the drawing board.

Ladies..I encourage you to try dating some nice guys..like Craiggers. I won't however play matchmaker, I did that for him once a long time ago and it had very crazy results. Just a tip kids, never set up two friends that hate each other because your bored. Its just not a good idea, especially when you live together.

Well seeing as how I've run out of anything good to say I'll sign off for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

yeah that setup kind of backfired eh? hahaha. Well i'll come see the little guy sometime, I need to get to that end of the city first. I'll show you the fight when I get the vid.

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

sent you an email this morning - hope all is well....

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home