Thursday, March 23, 2006

cute..but a little crazy.

song(s) o'the day:Your boyfriend sucks-The Ataris (before they sold out thankyouverymuch)

M'kay...I'm over my pity party and back to my usual bitching and moaning :) yay!

Every once in a while I wish I could be a little less...ordinary and a little more bad ass. These are the days I usually wear my leather jacket and secretly fantasize about burning down the hell hole I used to work in. Not with people inside, just the building would be sufficient. I also tend to listen to moody music. Basically anything angst ridden. A small compository of my soundtrack...

1) nobody loves me- portish head
2)jeremy-pearl jam
3) march of the pigs- N.I.N
4) 1# crush-garbage (this may not be in the 90's but its a good song)
5)Down in a hole- alice in chains
6) I loved you, so what- ani defranco
7) criminal-fiona apple *thats for u Laurie ;)*
8)only hurts when I breathe-green wheel
9)change-deftones
10)crazy-kidney thieves


Sometimes I wish I had more girl friends, chicks that I could go out with for drinks or shopping to the mall or just crusing on a nice summer day. I only really have one girl friend out of the bunch and we aren't that close because she comes from a really disfunctional family (jerry springer disfunctional) and I try to be there for here as much as I can but that much drama is just too much sometimes. So I basically have my guy friends and my parents. I just find it hard to get along with a lot of girls because they always seem so petty and fake. Its like as soon as theres guys around its some kind of sick jealousy and they usually hate me because I tend to be one of the boys.

I have to give props to a few chicks like "The girl you know" (KD!) and Laurie and my high school bff Jenna. These girlies are the types of girls that are easy to get along with and aren't worried about keeping up "apperances".


okay....I'm done for a while.

6 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

i'll be your girlfriend if I can dance around in my underwear.

9:29 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

DEAL!..wait a sec,I've already seen you in your underwear. :P

11:44 PM  
Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

so? you oppose this free underwear viewing?

4:53 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

probably not..I'm pretty hard up. ;) but they better be nice underwear.

9:27 AM  
Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

no guarantee :P

4:17 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

lol, when I think of you in your underwear i think about the time you gave yourself an atomic wedgie. that was awesome

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home