Thursday, August 31, 2006

.


most of you know by now that in a perfect world I would sleep with 50 in a hot second. The only thing I ask of Mr.50? Don't talk,don't rap,don't open your mouth unless it involves my pleasure in some way.

I just heard a "remake" of Fergie's London Bridge by 50 cent and its basically all about him doing "gansta shit" like drinking, shootin people and comming in a girls mouth. Oh yeah I was really impressed with that.

I think 50 is starting to believe his own hype waaay too much. I know from personal experiance that those who talk about it aren't doing it as much as they say they are *yes I'm talking about myself, its been a dry summer okay!?* All I'm sayin is "Fiddy, we get it, you get lots of punany try rapping about something else... like kittens or something"

Well I'm done..that was great..lol.


In other news, I am going to learn how to knit or crossstich in the very near future. Make fun of me if you like but I want to try and teach myself some usefull things once in a while. I'm also tossing around the idea of going semi-vegetarian again *I went veg for a year when I was younger* I would still eat fish and dairy well lactose free dairy, but give up red meat,chicken/eggs. I'm also planning to try and slooowly cut out artifical sugars. *no more candy :(*

* Hollywood Whores*

Paris hilton : dirty whore
Lindsay Lohan: red headed whore
Jessica Simpson: Singing whore
Samuel Jackson: Mother fucking!!! whore on a plane.
Tom Cruise:Crazy Sci fi whore
Anna Nicole Smith:Rich whore
The Olsen twins: Whore x2


Well I'm done for now... Geez.. I'm a little foul..maybe I'll write a nice post about like, rainbows and stuff. yeah that would be nice. Whatever I know that jesus loves me, he just knows I get a little morally side tracked.

8 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

my gf is learning to knit too

she's making me a scarf.

i also have nearly become a vegetarian. i won't cut back to fish, but i will only eat meat once every two weeks or so...

being vege doesn't sound very ukrainian though

8:12 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

LOL well actually Uk's eat a lot of perogies which are meat free..I'm not really a good Ukrainian anyway..most of them are Catholic and I think its pretty obvious i'm not ;)

8:38 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

not necessarily...
i mean, you didn't use contraception or get an abortion now did you???

10:14 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

in the end no I didn't but good catholics don't have sex before marrige either. its all good though I think organized religions are shams anyways

5:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

did you know 50 cent realeased his own series of dildos?

5:35 AM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

so I'm still knitting a freaking jumper from winter. It might be ready for about 10 years time. It's very relaxing though to knit. Don't do the cross stitch. hates that shit.

I was a vege for TEN YEARS! I fell in love and felt the urge to eat meat again. Not THAT kind of meat....hehehehe! I always had that urge!

6:37 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

organized religion does suck. word to your mother (apparently i channel vanilla ice on a random basis). and like cherry says cross stitching sucks. i did that for a while when i was younger and it just sucked the biggest ass ever. but crocheting and knitting are fun. try those. i don't knit, but it's kind of like crocheting -and i love that.

also - didn't know you were ukrainian...there's ukrain village in chicago - come visit! come visit!

7:57 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

dave: ewww.
cherry:I will never loose my love for sausage, yes I mean that kind ;)
Beebs:My mom says word back :P I think I will take up the knitting and I would be lost in Uk town, I only speak a very small amount of it.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home