Tuesday, August 29, 2006

crappe poetry.

* I purposly spelt it crappe because it sounds more artsy..for those of you not in the know*



Now a land of clay and sand once stood fertile grounds
shattered lives lay like shattered homes fragments of what was
so much despair and downfall for a moment of peace
yet time passes and this peace is never sought

Money and power veiled by promises of unity
seeking sovereignty from those already ruled
Fight for your country and die for it
you will be forever remembered
in the war nobody wins.


Don't deny ,don't admit
a glance says what you can't
Lust in a memory, comfort at a thought

Different place and time
would I still have only had you for a night?
don't regret a thing
only wish I had more of you once in a while


7 sins, I've done them all
it didn't take long for me to fall
some I enjoyed and some caused pain
And I know I'll do them all again
I'm pretty sure I'm already damned
so I'm going to do them as fast as I can.


I hope you can't sleep at night
or look in mirrors and like what you see
I hope you feel dirty even when your clean
I hope you live in darkness and never light.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

Oooooooh! I didn't know you wrote poetry. Crappe or not!

6:14 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

I can also work the T.V remote with my toes! :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

is crappe pronounced like crepe??

toe channel changing is quite the feat
i'm seriously impressed

5:55 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

no crappe is pronounced cra-pee *crappy* tell your friends! I hear its all the rage in Europe.

Thank you for being impressed. I'm quite proud of the ability to feed a baby and flip between discovery channel and the kids channel simultaniously.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

tv remote with toes! You're a wonder!!!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home