Friday, March 17, 2006

Song of the day : Greenwheel- Peace of Mind

Happy St.Paddy's to all...

As I flip through the numerous channels on my t.v I realize that it can be lumped into a few main catagories..Theres the shows I watch, the shows I might watch and the shows I would have to have half a brain to watch.

The shows I might watch include some of these "supernatural" type shows...I might watch them because I kinda dig weird supernatural stuff but I probably won't because of what they usually entail. Take for example the one, I think its called "ghost whisperer" or something like that. Anyway it stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as a woman with the ability to see and hear ghosts. In each episode she encounters ghosts and helps them to move on to the otherside. Hmmm I think I've seen this one before... my SIXTH SENSE is telling me to change the channel.

Now normally I like to make fun of people who write into big networks and plead with them to bring back canceled shows that they spent many nights infront of the t.v for. Honestly do you think they care about your obsession with "growing pains"? (but Kirk Cameron was so dreamy!..yeah and I was like 5 when he was popular..its time to let it go) but if I were to write in and plead for them to bring back any show I think it would have to be one called American Gothic. It wasn't a long running show but it was damn good! Well, from what I remember anyway. It was a creepy drama/thriller about a small town being unknowingly caught between the battle of good and evil. It also stared some actors that I think are amazing but sadly under Hollywoods "it radar" such as Gary Cole (whom you may remember from Office Space) and Lucas Black who you have probably seen in just about everything! Sling Blade, Cold Mountain, All The Pretty Horses, Friday Night Lights and most recently Jarhead. Sadly though I fear he is about to taint his awesomeness by staring in "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo..I wish I was kidding.

Anyway I think that this show could actually shake up what is an otherwise dull dose of network programming. I'm really getting sick of all these "reality" shows and those "self improvement shows" Lets try something that doesn't suck.

Okay I'm done with that rant.

I would like to take a minute to pat myself on the back if I may. Of course I may,its my blog and I'll do what I like...anywho...I would like to personally congratulate myself for being able to fit back into my jeans that I wore before I was pregnant. Actually I wore them up until 8 months and I tried them on for the first time today and they fit. Kudos to me.

yeah I know, who really brags about themselves? I figure that I don't need a man to tell me how hot I am and seeing as how I don't have one anyway I may as well tell myself. Call me concieted..I'll tell you to go make sweet love to yourself in a corner..everybody wins.

1 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

I'll admit, I liked that show a little..i had a crush on leo dicaprio..

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home